Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Now I Want a Horse" Yes, it's a bunny story!

That sure is a silly name for a bunny story! Writer's are strange in their thinking sometime....have you ever noticed that?
In this story, which is a true experience, Marie worked from the second half of the book first.....again...aren't writers strange in their thinking! This is a book that was written in the late 1980s, as well as many other books that are sitting there to be published. If you want to write, your best bet is to write about "what you know."

I invite you to visit my website, still in progress about my bunny story. Please go to: http://seriogirlstories.com

Once you are there, please scroll down to where it says:
To get on the mailing list, and there you can click on
MoreStories107@aol.com

and list the e mail addresses for my mailing list....if you know 20,000 people, I need 20,000 e mail addresses! That, my agent requests...its not another strange way of thinking from this writer!

On my blog that you are reading today, I ask that you please click on
FOLLOWERS
and register as one of my followers --pass the word!

"Now I Want a Horse" should be out on the bookshelves by mid-2010

So, hop to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment