Thursday, August 6, 2009

An Author's Work Is Never Done

You get out of the day what you put into it.....an author's work is never done, but you do what you can for that day, walk away from it, and the next day will be here soon enough to get back to your.

I have a bagful of addressed envelopes to be stamped and sent out....it is a brown bag with handles from the food store, filled to the tippity top that I have sat day and night and night and day addressing to the public -- I take advantage of sending my publicity letter everywhere and anywhere; they are e mailed around the world, as well, and I have made some good friends in Austrailia, London, and so many other places. Over the last two months, I have given out, and sent out a total of 1000 publicity letters. You have to be creative when it comes to publicity. You have to be open-minded when it comes to publicity. You have to persevere in your workday of writing. You have to be patient. Anyone can write.... but not everyone can author.

You get out of the day what you put into it....an author's work is never done. A good writer knows when to stop writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment