Wednesday, December 16, 2009

From the Heart

As we head for the end of December, and the end of 2009, we should reflect back over those 52 weeks, and ask ourselves, "Did I accomplish everything I set my heart on doing last year at this time ? Did I discipline myself to follow my heart on decisions, and most of all, did I learn anything that I have a special place for in my heart?"

Life has changed so drastically over the last year. The world has not changed, the people have changed, and we are now facing many adversities with politicians, criminals, and many others. They have no heart. You cannot serve money and God, so I ask you to "follow your heart," and pray for peace: peace in the world, peace with others, and peace...in your heart.

Have a heart this Christmas season, keeping God FIRST. Warm someone's heart, someone who may annoy you, scrape at you, or someone you have weeded out of your life, and do something wonderful for them--give them something from your heart. This is the true meaning of giving in God's eyes.

Thank you for this "Heart-to- Heart." MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. I will try extra hard to be civil with my Dad. I may even make his favorite dessert.Cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete