Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Now I Want a Horse....are you sure this is a bunny story for children?

Well, if you or anyone enjoys bunnies, then this will be a story that will warm your heart. A little girl longs for a real bunny of her own, but through trial and error, and lots of patience, one ay an unexpected event puts a great smile on her face, as well as her brother and Mom.
"Now I Want a Horse" is a children's story that I am working on with my literary agent, and it should be out by next year, so I invite you and yours to visit my website. The website is still in progress. Please bring your e mail addresses and leave them at the e mail address listed in the site...we want you on our mailing list when the time comes!
http://seriogirlstories.com
Now... go check it out... quick..like a bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment