Sunday, May 3, 2009

Now I Want a Horse....a bunny story

A rainy Sunday....but, we need the rain. A good day to sit with a book and relax. In months from now, my own children's book will be out there for you to read to a child, maybe on a rainy day when you want to bond, and have special time together...Now I Want a Horse, a bunny story is a true experience. It is in the process of getting published.....I ask that you visit my website, which I am still working on.... http://Seriogirlstories.com Please send me an email with your thoughts...or better yet...with your e mail address for my marketing list! I ask that you pass on my website for the book to friends, family, co workers, or whomever so they, too, can e mail me their addresses for my marketing list...all is appreciated. For now... it's time to kick back on this rainy Sunday, with my own book....and like the old saying goes, "if the rain keeps up...it won't come down!" Don't forget ...pass the word! Enjoy your day...make it a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment